The Kaiko Cog is very compact and feels wonderful between the fingers. Its rapid spin and is super quiet yet very satisfying. The Cog fidget fits in a pocket and is very discreet. It's ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
This has a super fast spin, soft vibration & slight hum which is amazing. Rolling the cog over hands and ﬁngers gives great sensory input.
Similar to a fidget spinner only much smaller. It is easily operated one handed. Please note that you need to tighten the two flat metal parts up from time to time. They just screw together holding the cog in the centre.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
You can unscrew the centre from the spinning cog.
The centre part is aluminium for the sliver and gold cog, black powder coated stainless steel in the black cog & treated stainless steel in the oil slick cog. The inner cog is stainless steel in all. Please note the process applied to oil slick the metal means that each cogs colour may vary significantly from individual cog to individual cog.
Not suitable for children under three years old.